A quick news wrap-up is incoming! The Consumer Electronics show was this week and it brought in a slew of interesting announcements like the beginning of the oft joked about WWE Network, Sony's new PlayStation Now Streaming service, how Samsung wants to make the Galaxy series of phones more like the iPhone, and Nvidia is wanting to make your cell phones a serious gaming device. From elsewhere around the web:
- Fans of Breaking bad rejoice! Better Call Saul is slated for a Novmeber debut!
- A Walking Dead spoof movie is in the works. Because the world needs another Scary/Date/Not Another Teen/Meet the Spartans type movie.
- CDProjektRed's gog.com just turned 5 years old! If you've never checked it out but recognize any of the following game titles:
- Leisure Suit Larry
- Space/King's/Police Quest
- Might and Magic
- Septerra Core
Be sure to check them out!
- Yasumi Matsuno, creator of Final Fantasy Tactics, want to bring his latest opus, Unsung Story to consoles.
- So far, 12 companies are developing Steam Machines. One of the bigger stories overall was how Gabe Newell said why they weren't developing them in-house.
- Breaking the news a bit quicker after Kotaku's original story about a bug in Metal Gear Rising on Steam that would not allow offline play, Destructoid first broke the news that the bug was fixed.
That's all for this week! See ya around!