A bit slow on the news front this week, but the items that were there were juicy ones! Via IGN
- Yet another re-release was announced this week. This time's winner is Microsoft that announced Fable Trilogy. Not that I care, but one of our readers might. Emphasis on ONE.
- Kotaku first broke that Microsoft partnered with Machinima for POSITIVE coverage of the Xbox One. IGN followed a bit later with news that EA was also offering a similar deal, but they were paying over 3 times that of Microsoft. Lending credence to the long-standing idea that game journalists and YouTube personalities can be bought.
- IGN caught up with one of the developers of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and he gave a hell of an interview. Amazing details within!
- Microsoft (pretty heavy on the Microsoft news this week eh?) has finally showed signs of showing up late to the party in that they are thinking of revising their digital game pricing. Since Sony followed Valve and GOG and have already outsold their console due to making good decisions. It's a long time before the next batch of consoles come out and there is a long way left in the race, but Sony is WAY in the lead right now.
- Piggybacking from the earlier mention, Microsoft once again backtracks and requires full disclosure for the corporate sponsored positive Xbox One opinions. Surprise, surprise.
- Pixar is planning on making a Star Wars movie. Again, I don't really care, but many nerds love Star Wars, so there ya go.
- In bad press news for Sony this week, many PlayStation 4 users are encountering a system breaking save error. And this is why I never buy hardware out of the gate...that and I'm still waiting for the Vita bundle to hit America.
That's it for now, see ya next week!